Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Jason and I met at school at BYU-Idaho in a music class. We were married on June 26, 2004 in the Spokane, WA temple. We both transfered to ISU that summer, and went to school for Dental Hygiene and a whole bunch of other stuff. Three years, five months and one day after we were married, our first child, a little boy, Gabriel joined our family. And that's when the fun really started!
6 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY little guy! Can you believe our babies are ONE?!? Crazy how fast time flies!! What a CUTE cake!! Did you have a party for him?
wow, I can't believe he is already 1 Year old. Happy birthday to him.
Love the Mr. Potato Head Cake! Such a cute idea! Enjoy Thanksgiving break!
Hi Guys! I am Lorraine. I am Crystal's sister-in-law. Jeanne gave me your blogspot address. I hope you don't mind. Gabe is such a cutie! I am so glad that you are updating your blog. These are the first pictures I have seen of him. I absolutely love blogging too. We also started ours because of our adoptions. We have adopted 3 children and soon to be 4 in about a week. We have a blog for each of our kids. If you'd like to see them email me at Lorraine2525@yahoo.com. I am so grateful to Heavenly Father for helping get these sweet spirits to the family's that they are suppose to be in. I am so glad that he helped Crystal find the both of you. Love, Lorraine
Hey Karynn! I just saw your name on Naomi's blog and thought I'd see how you are doing. Your son is so adorable and you look so happy! :D So just wanted to say hi!
cute! I love the cake! You are way too creative, Jason!
Post a Comment