Monday, November 17, 2008

So tomorrow really means a couple weeks (just to let you know)
















Well, Gabe has been crawling since July and is almost walking. Right now he takes about a step and then sits down, but if you give him a finger to hold onto, he's off and running. He is getting his sixth tooth right now and has a never ending snotty nose. Jason is attempting music ed, but is torn between that and baking/pastry school (at SCC). I am stressed beyond belief and am going to pop at any moment from school, being a wife and a mother. If anyone knows someone who hasn't been to the dentist in a few years and needs very cheap dental care, send them my way!! We are all looking forward to Thanksgiving break and three weeks later, Christmas break. Here are some pictures and videos to show you how big and silly Gabe has gotten.






2 comments:

Ashlie Bischoff said...

I wish you would update more often! I can't believe how big he is getting! So cute! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him in a couple days!!!

Unknown said...

how cute... I can't believe how big he has gotten. Are you guys going home for Christmas or Thanksgiving?