Sunday, August 23, 2009

More pics






I forgot a few pictures! So the plan is to move the end of September up to Spokane. We haven't sold the house yet, but if we haven't sold by then we'll live with my family until we do. It's a leap of faith that we find employment up there by then, but I've sent out resumes and will continue to do so and Jason's applying for jobs, so hopefully we'll be employed with decent jobs. We just can't afford to stay down here working where we work, so on to bigger and better I hope. Pray for us!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

fun pictures and What beautiful cakes and cupcakes. I can't wait to see you when you get up here.... I have a home number... I don't have my cell phone, cause we are broke... but my number is 208 765 0511

M and N Tenny said...

Hey Karynn! Good luck on the job hunt, we hope to see you guys when you come to Washington!